Rablab is looking for a bilingual Customer Experience Coordinator with at least 1 year experience in the field.
Rablab is looking for its next “star player” to complete its rapidly growing team. Organization is your second name? You love to work in a team and build relationships with your clients? You’re methodical and strategic? We want to meet you!
Rab what? R-A-B-L-A-B
We are a young digital marketing agency counting on a team of 25 people located at the intersections of Mile-End, Villeray and Little Italy (the dream).
We founded the agency in 2016 with the aim to embody a healthy and attractive agency model while collaborating with transparency in order to bring strategies, tactics and results to the next level.
Rablab’s services are based on four complementary pillars:
Responsible for assisting companies from different industries, we work with SMEs as well as national companies.
A typical day at the office
Here are your main responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the onboarding of new customers
- Take charge of the customer relationship during project start-up while collaborating with the customer experience manager
- Assist the client with their needs/requests during project start-up
- Be the facilitator between the various parties involved in the account (campaign manager, client experience manager, client contact, partner agency)
- Ensure that the client’s schedule (deliverables) is respected
- Work with the production team during mandate renewals in order to record the information needed to re-sign the project.
- Assist customer experience managers in improving processes
- Maintain up-to-date internal project management tools (Asana, Workload file, internal ERP)
- Basically, make sure that everything is running smoothly and that your customers are satisfied 🙂
For your own development, we also encourage you to:
- Stay up to date on new trends in digital marketing to ensure a constant evolution of your learning;
- Show initiative by offering creative solutions and recommendations to your customers on the accounts you manage.
The “skills” we are looking for:
- Passionate about client/project management (minimum 1 year experience)
- Flawless organization
- Multi-project thinking
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest in the field of web marketing
- Knowledge of Asana or task management tools, an asset
- Agency experience, an asset.
Why choose Rablab for your career in the digital marketing world:
- An engaging team in a dynamic work environment;
- An inspiring workspace, in a 100% new building (Fabrik8);
- Access to a free full gym at your work place;
- Easy access by public transport (Castelneau / Jean-Talon metro)
- Have free fruits and coffee at all times (and even special beverages every Friday!);
- Have a flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- A spirit of camaraderie at work, 5 to 7 in a team and team building on point (see on our social networks)!
- Relaxation areas to be able to blow some steam;
- Benefits program (dentist, glasses, medication, chiro, masso, everything!);
- A perfect balance between your professional and personal life!
In French or in English?
All team members are French-speaking, but we regularly work with English-speaking clients. You must therefore have:
- An excellent knowledge of written and spoken French;
- A good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- An excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
Conditions of employment:
- Full time (35H);
- Very competitive salary
- A computer with all the software you need
- Starting date: September 2021
Send us your information to the following address: [email protected]
Follow us :
Web : https://rablab.ca/en/
Fb : @Rablabweb
Ig : @agencerablab
In : Rablab | Agence Web spécialisée en SEO, SEM, SMM