Rablab is looking for a Customer Experience Manager with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field.
Rablab is looking for its next “star player” to complete its rapidly growing team. Organization is your second name? You love to work in a team and build relationships with your clients? You’re methodical and strategic? We want to meet you!
We are looking for an account manager or project manager (call it what you want) who has the desire to take over more than just projects, but the whole experience that a client will live at Rablab.
Rab quoi? R-A-B-L-A-B
We are a young digital marketing agency counting on a team of 25 people located at the intersections of Mile-End, Villeray and Little Italy (the dream).
We founded the agency in 2016 with the aim to embody a healthy and attractive agency model while collaborating with transparency in order to bring strategies, tactics and results to the next level.
Rablab’s services are based on four complementary pillars:
Responsible for assisting companies from different industries, we work with SMEs as well as national companies.
A typical day at the office
Here are your main responsibilities:
- Introduce new clients to the Rablab structure and execute the processes in place to bring each project to completion;
- Manage daily communications with clients and relay relevant information to campaign managers;
- Advise and support clients during their mandate. Meaning, be the client guide throughout the mandate;
- Propose new strategies and challenge clients to ensure the evolution of their results;
- Write internal briefs for the campaign managers assigned to the account;
- Ensure the smooth running of campaigns;
- Prepare post-mortems, re-signings and up-sells at the end of the mandate;
- Ensure that billing is always up-to-date;
- Collaborate with all departments and coordinate tasks in order to meet client expectations.
For your own development, we also encourage you to:
- Stay up to date on new trends in digital marketing to ensure a constant evolution of your learning;
- Show initiative by offering creative solutions and recommendations to your customers on the accounts you manage.
The “skills” we are looking for:
Why choose Rablab for your career in the digital marketing world:
- An engaging team in a dynamic work environment;
- An inspiring workspace, in a 100% new building (Fabrik8);
- Access to a free full gym at your work place;
- Easy access by public transport (Castelneau / Jean-Talon metro)
- Have free fruits and coffee at all times (and even special beverages every Friday!);
- Have a flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- A spirit of camaraderie at work, 5 to 7 in a team and team building on point (see on our social networks)!
- Relaxation areas to be able to blow some steam;
- Benefits program (dentist, glasses, medication, chiro, masso, everything!);
- A perfect balance between your professional and personal life!
In French or in English?
All team members are French-speaking, but we regularly work with English-speaking clients. You must therefore have:
- An excellent knowledge of written and spoken French;
- A good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- An excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
Conditions of employment:
- Full time (35H);
- Very competitive salary
- A computer with all the software you need.
Send us your information to the following address: [email protected]
Follow us :
Web : https://rablab.ca/en/
Fb : @Rablabweb
Ig : @agencerablab
In : Rablab | Agence Web spécialisée en SEO, SEM, SMM