Rablab is looking for a Social Ads (SMM) / Email Marketing (EMM) specialist with at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the field.
Rablab is looking for its next ” Rockstar ” to complete its rapidly growing team. Are you a Facebook advertising expert? Instagram has no secrets for you? Do you have a concern for advertising design and a quill pen? Do you know that the Facebook pixel does not refer to the pixel you find on your TV? We want to meet you!
RABLAB, Rablab. We are a young digital marketing agency counting on a team of more than 20 people located at the intersections of Mile-End, Villeray and Little Italy (the dream).
We founded the agency in 2016 with the aim of educating clients while collaborating with transparency in order to bring strategies, tactics and results to the next level.
Rablab’s services are based on four complementary pillars:
Responsible for assisting companies from different industries, we work with SMEs as well as national companies.
A typical day at the office
Specifically, here are your main responsibilities:
- Design advertising campaigns with tangible objectives on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc;
- Set up all the visual elements of the customers with the formats necessary for the good dissemination of the campaign.
- If necessary, make the visual design of the different advertisements of the customers (knowledge of the ADOBE suite an asset!)
- Ensure competitive intelligence;
- Participate in the creation of content on our social media;
- Manage and optimize campaigns in order to obtain the best return on investment (ROI);
- Generate and analyze a monthly report in order to propose innovative strategies that will improve your client’s results.
- Actively manage meetings and / or customer calls.
- Create and develop email flows and automations using tools like Klaviyo and Mailchimp
For your own development, we also encourage you to:
- Stay on the lookout for new trends in digital marketing to ensure a constant evolution of your learning;
- Show initiative by offering creative solutions and recommendations to your customers on the accounts you manage.
The “skills” we are looking for:
- 1 year minimum experience with the Facebook / Instagram advertising platform. Pinterest and LinkedIn are an asset; Klaviyo and Mailchimp also
- Experience in social media management (asset)
- Experience in email marketing (asset)
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite (especially Photoshop), or any other creation software (for example Canva).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint (it’s old school, but oh so practical)
- Organized and autonomous: you will be called upon to prioritize tasks according to the time allocated;
- Skilled in interpersonal communications;
- Ability to lead several projects simultaneously;
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Oriented towards problem solving;
- Good tolerance for constructive criticism.
Why choose Rablab for your career in the digital marketing world:
- An engaging team in a dynamic work environment;
- Easy access by public transport (Castelneau / Jean-Talon metro)
- Have free fruit and coffee at all times (and even special beverages every Friday!);
- Have a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home;
- A spirit of camaraderie at work, 5 to 7 in a team and team building of fire (see on our social networks)!
- Relaxation areas to be able to hang up;
- Benefits program (dentist, glasses, medication, chiro, masso, the total!);
- Participate in networking activities, development and continuous training throughout your career!
- A perfect balance between your professional and personal life!
In French or in English?
All team members are French-speaking, but we regularly create bilingual campaigns (French and English). You must therefore have:
- Excellent command of written and spoken French;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
Conditions of employment:
- Full time (35H);
- Very competitive salary (to be discussed)
- A computer with all the necessary software.
- Starting date: July 2020
* In this document, the masculine gender is used in the neutral sense and designates women as much as men.
Send us your information to the following address: [email protected]
To follow us:
Web : https://rablab.ca
Fb : @Rablabweb
Ig : @agencerablab
In : Rablab | Agence Web spécialisée en SEO, SEM, SMM