- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters;
- Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in all communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you provide to us.
Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information under the terms of this policy.
- Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- To administer our website and our business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies that we think may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information);
- Process requests and complaints relating to your website made by or relating to you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service); and
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publishing it, we will publish it and may use that information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the posting of your information on our website and may be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
- Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or are considering) to sell; and
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information to third parties.
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
- Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly express your agreement in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes or provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third party websites
Our website contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- We use Google Analytics, Adwords and Pixel Facebook on our website to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users while they are browsing the website / activate the use of a shopping cart on the site web / improve website usage / analyze website usage / administer website / prevent fraud and improve website security / personalize website for each user / send targeted advertising that may be of interest some users (describe your other goals);
- Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the replacement cookie management settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Confidentiality” then “Advanced”;
- with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use personalized settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites ”; and
- with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” then selecting “Prevent sites from being accessed”. define data ”in the“ Cookies ”header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions to do so here );http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” , then on “Delete all cookies”; and
- with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” then “Delete cookies and data from modules from other sites ”before clicking on“ Delete browsing data ”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.